Airport Lost and Found Information
If you are still in the terminal, you can talk with your Airline, TSA, or airport staff to try and find your missing item. The Airport Office is located between Gate 8 and 9 and is open from 8:00am to 4:30pm. If you are no longer in the terminal, use the information below.
For items lost in or around the airport terminal
- Call Airport Lost and Found: (608) 661-4809.
- Airport Administration office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00a .m. - 4:15 p.m.
- If we are unable to answer the phone, please leave a voicemail message with your name, phone number, description of the item lost, and the date you may have lost it.
For items left on the airplane or at the gate area, contact your airline directly
All Airline lost and found reports must be completed online.
For items left at the security checkpoints, contact TSA directly: (608) 661-4891
- Generally, TSA reviews voice messages once a week.
- TSA.GOV has Lost and Found contact numbers for the TSA at every commercial airport.