There are various employers at the Dane County Regional Airport. As a division of Dane County government, the airport's hiring goes through Dane County Employee Relations, and the positions, when they arise, are listed on the Dane County website. Listed below are contacts for Dane County Employee Relations and other major employers at the airport.
- DAL Global services, ground handling service for United Airlines, has immediate openings for several positions. Apply here and use job numbers 01AZK and 01AZL to apply directly.
- Dane County Regional Airport (administration, operations and maintenance, including heavy equipment operation): Dane County Employee Relations Division, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison WI 53703. Job line is: (608) 266-4123.
- Airlines: Each of the airlines flying out of DCRA hires its own employees. You must contact the local station manager for vacancy information. The best way to do that may be to stop in the terminal and ask at the ticket agent desk.
- Quickflight, ground handling service for Frontier Airlines, has immediate openings for part time ramp agents. Interested candidates may send a resume to HR@quickflightservices.com
- Rental Cars: Each of the rental car agencies also hires its own employees; you must contact the local rental car agency for employment information.
- Restaurants: SSP America provides employees for all food service locations in the airport. Email a resume to Shanna Olivero Shanna.Olivero@foodtravelexperts.com SSP America Manager, Dane County Regional Airport, 4000 International Lane, Madison WI 53704
- Retail concessions: The Paradies Shops, which operates the retail outlets. The Paradies Shops employment information, or direct a letter to The Paradies Shops Manager, Dane County Regional Airport, 4000 International Lane, Madison WI 53704.
- Transportation Security Administration. This is the federal agency providing checkpoint security at the airport. You may search for available jobs here: TSA or contact their local Madison office by phone at (608) 395-6015.
- Skycap: Skycaps assist passengers with luggage and wheel chair transport. To inquire about Skycap employment, please contact G2 Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-661-4997.
- In addition, opportunites may be found at Wisconsin Aviation, the fixed base operator, which handles general / private aviation at the airport.